A new, reasonably priced alternative for adult smokers from the South Korean business KT&G, the Lil SOLID smokeless device was launched by PMI (Philip Morris International) in August on the Russian market.
The item has been included on Russia’s list of PMI smokeless gadgets, which also includes the IQOS tobacco heating system.
In Russia, IQOS devices have amassed a large number of reviews, but Lil Solid is still a new and less well-known product. Using the IQOS 3 DUOS device as an example, let us examine the differences between Lil Solid 2.0 offered by Sticks Sale and IQOS in this post.
IQOS 3 Duo
- Number of consecutive uses: Holder: 2, Pocket Charger: 35
- Cycle length: 6 minutes, 5 seconds or 14 puffs
Lil Solid 2.0
- 25-consumption with single filling
- Duration of one consumption: Maximum up to 5 minutes or 14 breaths
- Heating technology used in Lil SOLID and IQOS 3 DUOS
Based on “HeatControl technology,” the IQOS 3 DUOS heats the tobacco using a ceramic blade as a heating element. This generates a thermal current and regulates the temperature inside the device so that it does not go above 350 °C.
The Lil SOLID 2.0 has DUAL HEAT technology, which uses a specific cylindrical ceramic rod heated consistently by induction heating technology to evenly “surround heat” the tobacco and produce a consistent end flavour.
The tobacco is simultaneously heated internally to 350°C without emitting smoke or ash.
- SOLID 2.0 and IQOS 3 DUOS design
IQOS 3 DUOS is available in four colours: white, black, blue colour, and gold. It is made up of two components: a charger weighs about 103 grams and its holder weighs 22 grams.
Both of these components have vibration signals and LED indicators.
The device can also be customised with extra accessories like interchangeable side panels and stand covers, the brand exhibits a small selection of devices in eye-catching colours several times a year.
The Lil SOLID 2.0 is an all-in-one device with a softly glowing “blue LED” on the power button for an opulent appearance. Dark Blue and Dark Grey are the two available product colour varieties.
- The Lil SOLID 2.0 and IQOS 3 DUOS features
IQOS 3 DUOS charging data:
- The IQOS 3 DUOS may be used 20 times on a single charge, requires 120 minutes to fully charge, can be used twice in a row without further charging, and is ready for the next session in 1 minute and 50 seconds.
- The IQOS 3 DUOS holder takes 10 minutes and 05 seconds to charge.
- Depending on the device’s storage circumstances, battery life, temperature, and how long it has been in use, the holder’s charging time may change.
Data on Lil SOLID 2.0’s charging:
The Lil SOLID can be used 20 times on a single charge and can be used four times consecutively before needing to wait 3.5 minutes for the next session.
- High-temperature self-cleaning
The high-temperature self-cleaning feature of LIL SOLID 2.0 makes it simpler to use. However, IQOS Duo lacks the feature.